Brisbane CBD, Redcliffe Peninsular, Lake Samsonvale or Lake Eden at North Lakes.
If you'd like to do this workshop at a location that isn't mentioned above, then please contact me as this may incur travelling costs, which is dependent on the distance that I have to travel to the chosen location.
Topics that are normally covered during this workshop include:
- Why controlling Depth of Field in landscape photography is so important.
- How to maximise the depth of field in a landscape image
- Understanding and using Neutral Density Filters to enhance an image
- Using Neutral Density Filters to capture long exposures of fountains, waterfalls or creeks.
- How to photograph Panoramic or HDR (high dynamic range)images
- Do's & Dont's when capturing a set of images for a panoramic image
- Why shooting in "Raw" is so important in landscape photography
- Using your cameras Histogram to take better exposed images
- Composition & viewpoint
- Tripods & Tripod Heads: which are better for Panorama’s & HDR’s
- Using Mobile Phone Apps to help you plan your outing to get the results that you're after.