Advanced landscape photography workshops are tailored around the specific needs of the photographer doing the workshop, and can also include learning how to photograph Panoramic & HDR images.
A basic understanding in photography is required for this workshop; like understanding the relationship between ISO, Aperture and Exposure.
The workshop is taught in a relaxing easy format, with plenty time for specific questions, viewing images and discussing the various techniques taught.
Topics covered during these workshops include:
- Understanding and using Neutral Density Filters to enhance an image
- How to maximise the depth of field in a landscape image
- Do's & Dont's when capturing a set of images for a panoramic image
- Why shooting in "Raw" is so important in landscape photography
- Using your cameras Histogram to take better exposed images
- Composition & viewpoint
- Tripods & Tripod Heads: which are better for Panorama’s & HDR’s