Astrophotography Workshop (3 hours)This workshop will begin in May 2018, as the Core of the Milky Way will not be fully visible in our night skies until then.
This Astrophotography workshop is only taught on a One on One basis and is ideally suited to photographers keen on learning how to capture images of the Milky Way and learning to take time lapse images of the Southern Celestial Pole. The workshop is taught in a relaxing easy format, with plenty time for specific questions, viewing images and discussing the various techniques taught.
This workshop is normally held on the foreshores of Lake Somerset near Villeneure has it's just over an hour's drive from Brisbane and allows us to photograph some nice images of the Milky Way and the Southern Celestial Pole.
- ISO and white balance and the effects they have when capturing images of Stars
- Aperture and shutter speeds required for Star Photography.
- Understanding and controlling exposure at night.
- What Light Pollution is & how to capture Star images when it is present.
- Tips on Composition for Astrophotography.
- How to capture panoramic images of the Milky Way.
- How to capture Star Trail images.
- Camera Accessories, what they do, and why use them.