The basic photography workshop is a 3 hour practical workshop that covers a range of topics and camera features, and is ideal for people who don't know or understand how DSLR cameras work and want to learn more about photography. It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or you've owned a DSLR camera for a while but use it in Auto Mode has the other settings seem complicated to use.
The workshop is taught in a relaxing easy format with plenty time for questions, practicing what you're learning, reviewing images taken and discussing techniques taught during the workshop.
Topics covered during the basic photography workshop include:
- Difference between the various camera modes
- ISO and White Balance.
- Aperture and Shutter Speeds.
- Understanding and controlling exposure.
- Understanding focal length.
- Depth of field for creative photography.
- Tips on Composition (making your photos more appealing).
- Camera Accessories, what they do, and why use them.