The basic & night photography workshop is a full day practical workshop and combines both the basic and night photography workshops into one workshop. This photography workshop is ideal for those new to photography but who also want to learn about night photography and is taught in a relaxing easy format with plenty time for questions, practicing what you're learning, reviewing images taken and discussing techniques taught during each workshop.
Topics covered during the basic & night photography workshop include:
- ISO and white balance.
- Aperture and shutter speeds.
- Understanding and controlling exposure.
- Learn to use the Histogram.
- Understanding focal length.
- Depth of field for creative photography.
- Difference between the various camera modes.
- Tips on Composition (making your photos more appealing).
- using long exposure.
- controlling white balance for night-time photography.
- Which camera modes to use for night-time photography.
- Camera Accessories, what they do, why use them.