Adobe Lightroom Classic is one of the best, most innovative and intuitive programs for photographers on the market today. Lightroom Classic can help in streamlining your workflow which enables you to spend more time doing what you like doing, which is taking photos.
Some of the topics we cover during the workshop are:
- Understanding how the Lightroom Catalog works and how to manage it effectively
- how to use Keyword tags to search for photos in your Lightroom Catalog
- Maximizing your image's potential by using all the features in the Develop Module
- How to edit multiple images simultaneously
- Creating User Presets for different lens profiles
- Exporting your images out of Lightroom Classic
Lightroom Classic allows you to import your captured images directly into it, and allows you to work on any image format you want. But what makes it stand out from the others is it’s the ease in which you can edit RAW files from any camera manufacturer; be it Nikon, Canon, Sony etc. As well as allowing you to effortlessly edit images for HDR (High Dynamic Range) or photo-stitching (Panoramas) using the Photo Merge feature in Lightroom CC or exporting these images seamlessly into Photoshop.
RAW image file from Nikon D750(24 megapixel) Full Frame D.S.L.R Camera
The Lightroom Classic workshop will give you an understanding of how Lightroom Classic works and teach you the skills required to get the most out of your images in the least amount of time.
- Photographers new to Lightroom Classic who are keen to learn how to use it to edit their images to their full potential.
- Photographers who already have a basic understanding of how Lightroom Classic works, and are keen to learn more about what this program can do with the help of plug-ins as well as learning how to create movies or slide shows from your images.
RAW image file from Nikon D7500 (20 megapixel) Crop Sensor D.S.L.R Camera
The Lightroom Classic workshop is customisable and each workshop is tailored to the needs of the photographer doing this workshop.
Duration & Cost:
Duration: 2 hours, Cost: $160 or $270 two persons/couple
**Please Note** This workshop is taught from my home/office in Kallangur, about 25km north of the Brisbane CBD.
Book your Lightroom CC Workshop:
based in Brisbane, Queensland
Or send me an email!