Steel Wool/Light Painting - Group Photography Workshop
There's heaps of time to ask questions, review images taken and discuss the various techniques taught during the workshop while being guided by me on how to use your DSLR's to take rewarding photographs.
Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Using Steel Wool to create artistic night-time images.
- Using Sparklers to create artistic night-time images.
- ISO and white balance and the effects they have on our images.
- What camera setting to use for capturing such images at night.
- Understanding and controlling exposure at night.
- Tips on Composition.
- How to capture long exposures at night.
- Camera Accessories, what they do, and why use them.
You'll need the following for this workshop:
- DSLR Camera and fully charged battery
- Camera tripod
- Remote shutter cable or IR Wireless shutter Remote Control (remote shutter cord is a necessity if you want to shoot long exposures)
- Small torch
- Notebook & pen, for note taking
Location:The workshop will be held at Brighton Park, which is located just beside the old Hornibrook bridge on the Brighton side of the Pine River.
Workshop Date and Time:
July: Saturday 15th - 7pm to 9pm
September: Saturday 30th - 7pm to 9pm
November: Saturday 18th - 8pm to 10pm
Duration & Cost:Duration: 2 hours, Cost: $60 per persons
Payment must be finalized the day before the workshop, unless prior arrangements have been made with me.