Steel Wool/Light Painting - Group Photography Workshop
There's heaps of time to ask questions, review images taken and discuss the various techniques taught during the workshop while being guided by me on how to use your DSLR's to take rewarding photographs.
Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Using Steel Wool to create artistic night-time images.
- Using Sparklers to create artistic night-time images.
- Using a LED light strip and a LED light ball to create to create artistic night-time images.
- ISO and white balance and the effects they have on our images.
- What camera setting to use for capturing such images at night.
- Understanding and controlling exposure at night.
- Tips on Composition.
- How to capture long exposures at night.
- Camera Accessories, what they do, and why use them.
You'll need the following for this workshop:
- DSLR Camera and fully charged battery
- Camera tripod
- Remote shutter cable or IR Wireless shutter Remote Control (remote shutter cord is a necessity if you want to shoot long exposures)
- Small torch
- Notebook & pen, for note taking
Location:The workshop will be held at Brighton Park, which is located just beside the old Hornibrook bridge on the Brighton side of the Pine River.
Workshop Date and Time:December: Saturday 8th - 7pm to 9pm
Duration & Cost:Duration: 2 hours, Cost: $70 per persons
**Please read the Group Photography Workshops User Agreement at the bottom of this page before payment.**
Book your place for this workshop
Group Photography Workshops User Agreement:
- Payment must be finalized by lunchtime the day before the workshop, unless prior arrangements have been made with me.
- A minimum of 3 persons are needed for the workshop to proceed or the workshop will be cancelled/re-scheduled.
- If the workshop is cancelled/re-scheduled, you'll have the choice of a full refund or you may chose to attend the next workshop.
- There will be at least 3 days notice given if the workshop is cancelled/re-scheduled or least 24 hours notice if the workshop is cancelled/re-scheduled due to unfavorable weather forcing the cancelation of the workshop.
- People attending the workshop MUST notify me at least 3 days before the workshop date if they are unable to attend the workshop. ("Unless this is due sickness or an accident.")
Refund Policy for Group Photography Workshops
- Refunds are available if I (Charles Niautou Photography) cancels or re-schedules the workshop.
- Refunds are only available if you notify me at least 3 days before the workshop date.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel within (2 days) of the workshop date. ("Unless this is due sickness or an accident.")