Sunset & Twilight Group Photography Workshop
There's heaps of time to ask questions, review images taken and discuss the various techniques taught during the workshop while being guided by me on how to use your DSLR's to take rewarding sunset and twilight images.
Topics covered during the workshop include:
- ISO and white balance and the effects they have on our images
- Aperture and shutter speeds required for great photographs.
- Understanding and controlling exposure at night.
- How to use Neutral Density and Graduated Neutral Density filters to achieve a great image at sunset.
- Tips on Composition.
- How to capture long exposures at night.
- Camera Accessories, what they do, and why use them.
You'll need the following for this workshop:
- DSLR Camera and fully charged battery
- Camera tripod
- Remote shutter cable or IR Wireless shutter Remote Control (remote shutter cord is a necessity if you want to shoot long exposures)
- Small torch
- Notebook & pen, for note taking
Location 1:Wilsons Lookout and Kangaroo Point Boardwalk
We'll be photographing the sunset and twilight from Wilsons Lookout, then drive to Captain Burke Park where we’ll walk along the Boardwalk at the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs (7 minutes’ walk from Captain Burke Park) and finish the night off by taking some long exposures of the city.
Workshop Dates and Times for this location:December: Saturday 9th - 6pm to 9pm
Duration & Cost:Duration: 3 hours, Cost: $75p.p or $135 two persons/couple
Payment must be finalized by lunchtime the day before the workshop, unless prior arrangements have been made with me.