The wildlife photography workshops are tailored around the specific needs of the photographer doing the workshop such as:
- Learn and understand the different camera metering modes and how they affect the exposure of the image being taken.
- Learn and understandwhy certain Focus Modes are better than others when photographing wildlife.
- Learn how to setup your DSLR to maximise your chances of capturing birds in flight.
This workshop is best taught where there's a variety of wildlife like;
- Lake Eden, North Lakes
- Lake Samsonvale (North Pine Dam)
- Humpybong Creek, Redcliffe
If you'd like to do this workshop at a location that isn't mentioned above, then please contact me as this may incur travelling costs, which is dependent on the distance that I have to travel to the chosen location.