During the workshop I will share the knowledge that I’ve learnt from photographing wildlife over the years and show you how to make the most of the time you have when you go out to photograph wildlife.
Topics cover during the workshop include:
- Learn and understand the different camera metering modes and how they affect the exposure of the image being taken.
- Learn and understand why certain Focus Modes are better than others when photographing wildlife.
- Learn how to setup your camera to maximise your chances of capturing birds in flight.
Most people use DLSR cameras to capture wildlife, but you can also use many of the modern Compact Cameras, as most of these are able to zoom in on object in the distance.
The workshop is held at Lake Eden in North Lakes which is very close to the Westerfield Shopping Centre, as this location has an abundance of wildlife and is fairly easy to get to.
You'll need the following for this workshop:
- Your camera with fully charged battery.
- Notebook & pen, for note taking
Location:Lake Eden, North Lakes (located just 1 kilometer from the Westfield shopping centre)
2021 Workshop Dates and Times:12th June, 10th July, and 7th August
Duration & Cost:Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: $60 per person
**Please read the Photography Workshops User Agreement at the bottom of this page before payment.**
Group Wildlife Photography Workshop:
based in Brisbane, Queensland
Tel : 0481568060
Or send me an email!
Group Wildlife Photography Workshops User Agreement:
- A minimum of 2 people need to book for a group photography workshop to proceed.
- If fewer than 2 people, the workshop may be cancelled and re-scheduled for a different date.
- There will be at least 2 days notice given if the workshop is cancelled or re-scheduled
- At least 24 hours notice will be given to people attending the workshop if the workshop is cancelled or re-scheduled due to unfavorable weather forcing the cancelation of the workshop.
- People attending the workshop MUST give me at least 2 days notice before the workshop date if they are unable to attend the workshop. ("Unless this is due sickness or accident.")
Refund Policy for Group Wildlife Photography Workshops
- Refunds are only available under the following circumstances!
- 2 days written notice is given before the workshop date.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel within (2 days) of the workshop date. ("Unless this is due sickness or accident.")