The wildlife group photography workshops are designed to help improve the capabilities of those attending the workshop by giving practical advice on how to setup, and use their cameras to help them achieve the best chances of capturing impressive images of birds in flight as well as other wildlife that we encounter during the workshop such as lizards and turtles.
Topics cover during the workshop include:
- Learning and understanding the different camera metering modes and how they affect the exposure of the image being taken.
- Learning and understanding why certain Focus Modes are better than others when photographing wildlife.
- Learn how to setup your DSLR to maximise your chances of capturing birds in flight.
The workshop is held at Lake Eden in North Lakes which is very close to the Westerfield Shopping Centre, as this location has an abundance of wildlife and fairly easy to get to.
You'll need the following for this workshop:
- DSLR Camera or a Digital Compact Camera like the Nikon P900 and fully charged battery.
Point & Shoot cameras aren't that good for wildlife photography.
- Notebook & pen, for note taking
Location:The workshop is held at Lake Eden, which is located just a short distance from the Westfield shopping centre at North Lakes.
Workshop Date and Time:
Duration & Cost:Duration: 2 hours, Cost: $70 per person or $135 for 2 persons (couple)
**Please read the Group Photography Workshops User Agreement at the bottom of this page before payment.**